Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The last couple months!

I promise I will get the pictures put on the computer from our happenings of the past couple months as soon as possible. I do have some really cute pics to post. I also want to say thAT I love living in Virginia sometimes, especially in the fall. I think because we have had such a slow start to fall this year that the leaves have taken forever to change but now that they are changing they are staying on the trees longer and let me tell you they are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!! It seems like everywhere I go even in my own yard or street, I can look out the window and see such wonderful colors and beauty all around. I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Plus, the colors seem so rich to me this year, I find myself not being able to take my eyes off the trees as we are driving down the road, they just make me sooooooo happy and full of joy!

2 comments:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

I can't take my eyes off the leaves either! They are fabulous!

Keep-N-Touch said...

I love your top photo... very cute