Thursday, November 20, 2008

Bryson's 2nd Birthday Party!!!!!

This was the cupcake cake, Randy & I made for his party, we both thought it turned out really cute. Cupcakes are definitely the way to go especially if the party is at a restaurant which it was. He is so in-love with Cookie Monster right now.


Every time we asked him what kind of party he was going to have he would say in his own little way, "Cookie".

His Great Uncle Malcolm came to his party, he was really happy to see him. He drove just over 1 hour to get there and he brought this great gift.

An awesome Elmo book!

Some good friends of ours, in fact my visiting teacher and her family came as well, we sure do love them.

At the last minute the night before I decided to make sweatshirts for the boys, I did not make the shirts themselves, I just sewed the character on the front.

His beloved Cookie Monster!

He is entranced with this gift from Mommy, Daddy, & Christopher!


We found this at Wal-mart and firgured he would love it and he did.


He loved his cake.

He blew out his first candle.....

And finally his second!

As you can see he ate every bit of his cake and ice cream.


His friend Jack loved his cake and ice cream too!



Last but not least, the smile on his face after his fun birthday party.....Priceless!!!!!

2 comments:

The Cushing Family said...

Holy Cow! I couldn't believe this post when I saw it. I swear I just remember you having Christopher. Why do they have to grow up so quickly?
Cute pics...looks like a lot of fun!

wendy said...

The Birthday cake is darling. It looks like he had a great birthday party and that cookie monster was a hit.