Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mom/Nanny, a day late and a dollar short!!

My Mom's Birthday was on October 4Th, 2008, we went to eat at this Mongolian Grill, it was okay, my parents have eaten there before, but it was my first time, I probably won't ever eat there again. We still have fun though.
Christopher is taking an Art class also and he painted that wooden box for her and I put his picture in it. Of course my Mom loved it.
He also made the "Happy Harvest" sign.

Alex and Logan are crazy as usually.

My silly Brycie!

I took my two and my nephews to get their pictures done for my Mom for her Birthday, I will scan them in and add them so everyone can see them. They really did turn out great and this is her reaction seeing them for the first time, she loves them and still talks about them.

No comments: