Monday, November 10, 2008

Chesterfield Berry Farm Adventure!

I have lived in Chesterfield since I was 9 years old and had never been to the Berry Farm, so I decided it was time to go, especially since I had free passes from the paper. The bunnies were sooooo cute and looked soooooo soft and cuddly.

This was a newborn caff, he still had his embilicord on.

This was our hayride to get the pumkin patch, it was very BUMPY!!!!
The boys really enjoyed it!
I don't think Bryson quite knew what was going on. He seemed a little confused.

We bought 4 small pumkins at the Berry Farm also and I let the boys paint them. They turned out really good and they had a wonderful time doing it.
This was Bryson's first time painting and it was like he was an old pro at it, I didn't even have to tell him what to do, he already knew. What a smarty paints!

On the other hand, Christopher is an old pro at painting, he is so funny.

Finally taking time to smile for Mommy!

Showing off his cool masterpieces!

1 comment:

wendy said...

The painting looked like fun. The final masterpieces were wonderful.