Wednesday, November 5, 2008

The Busy Jones Family!

My little family has been very busy the past two months with Randy working a lot and birthdays (My Dad's, mine, and my Mom's) and pumpkin patches and Halloween. Christopher started taking an art class on Tuesday mornings and a Karate class on Saturday mornings. I found the classes through the county parks and rec. The art class is a steal, 7 sessions for only $10 and the karate class is 7 session for only $25. He loves both of them and enjoys attending them each week. I also registered Bryson up for the art class this time around and he has been 2 times now and really enjoys it too. They make the neatest stuff. Plus, they can get as messy as they want and it is not at my house, YEAH!!!!

My Dad is a living walking, breathing, living miracle. The Orthopedic Surgeon told him it would be a GOOD 6 months before he was back to normal and now he doesn't even have to go to PT anymore or wear his brace. He still has pains every now and then and he is still doing his PT exercises 3 times a day as directed by the doctor which is still helping him a ton. So, I would say that he is about 95% better or more which is a HUGE blessing to him and our family. I am soooooo grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that I have of eternal families because I sure do love my Dad and Mom (for that matter) and couldn't imagine not being with them forever.

No comments: