Wednesday, July 2, 2008

More birthday party pics!

In this game, they had to knock over the tower with the swinging ball. They really liked it.

My brother has worked every weekend for a very LONG time and he finally isn't anymore so then he could come to the party and this is what he does. I feel the LOVE, let me tell you.

This game was red light, green light, they really had fun running.

Nanny and Papa are so awesome, they found this at Harbor Freight and got it for him when we were all down in NC for the Reunion. Notice the red and black chalk box thingy, he decided to unroll the whole thing the other day and I spent two hours untangling a huge mess, let me just tell you, I was not a happy momma after that.

For Christmas, we got him the geotrax grand central station starter set, and so for his birthday we decided to get him some more accessories, he was so excited. Since Saturday my living room has looked like a toy store full geotrax exploded in my living room. And every time we build a cool track little brother has to break it apart. Aren't little brothers fun!?

No comments: