Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Cake and Ice cream!

A girl in our ward made the cake and she did a AWESOME job! Our ward had a girls camp fundraiser dinner and silent auction, we won the make a cake auction, YEAH! I researched on line and found a cake very similar to this and emailed it to her and this is what she produced. She is really good. I was pleased and so was Christopher. Those rocks on the cake and next to it were eatable, I found them at Baker's Kitchen (I love that place).

Christopher blowing out his candles, I love this picture with his cheeks all puffed out. I call that perfect timing.

This picture says "I can't believe my boy is four", all over it.

4 comments:

Susan said...

Oh I can't believe it! He's so cute. Love the post!
Love Susan

carrie said...

Hey Crystal!! Your family is so cute! I love all the pix. What a creative and cool bday party. I have a just turned 4 yr old, too. Her bday is June 22nd.
How have you been?
So good to "see" you!

Lindsay G. Photography said...

I can't believe he is four! Time flies I guess :)

madfam said...

i love the idea and the cake is awsome.....5 years we will be six years married in August...fun times for sure