Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Pictures from the Bradshaw Family Reunion 2008

This picture is of my Great Aunts & Uncles (minus my Aunt Martha)
Aunt Doris, Aunt Marie, Uncle Jimmy, Aunt Lady, Uncle Herbert, & Aunt Runt

This is a picture of Christopher & his cousin David. They are from April to July apart in age. They had so much fun together all weekend.


This picture is of my cousin Lisa and her little boy, he is the newest member of the family and what a cutie he is.

This picture is of Bryson & David. David was sitting there and Bryson came and sat next to him just out the blue, it was sooooo cute I had to take a picture.

This is my Aunt Lady's Great Granddaughter, Avery, her dad, Ryan, was one of most favorite cousins growing up. We had many fun times together and now our kids play together, which they did this weekend for about 3 hours Saturday and again on Sunday.

No comments: