Monday, June 9, 2008

Two becoming one!





YEAH!!!!!!!!! I have tried for 3 days now to figure out how to put "My Masterpiece" on my blog and I finally figured it out!!!! It was kind of by accident, but hey it worked. I am all smiles right now. I have text on most all of the slides but for you all to be able to see it, I would have to pay for it and I am not sorry. It makes it so much better with the text, but oh, well. I also figured out how to post pictures in with the text which I didn't know how to do before and I found that out by accident also. I guess it is all about trial and error.

Well, life in my household has started to calm down now since last week, we are starting to see some form of normalcy. Thank goodness! Randy started today working for the contractor for ADT. He left this morning with his shorts and t-shirt and tennis shoes and was very happy. So hopefully, all will be well. This has been very hard for me, but I know life will go on.

We have been having a very unusual weather pattern, it has been soooooooooooooo hot (over 100 dgrees and extremely HUMID), it just takes your breathe away and you can only be out in it for a few minutes without you feeling like you are going to pass out because it is so HOT!!!!! So, needless to say, Randy is very glad to be wearing shorts! Christopher will be turning 4 years old on July 1st and I just can't believe it. Time flies!!!!! My absolutely gorgegous little bundle of joy is now a funny little BIG boy who keeps me laughing 24/7 and also on my toes most of the time. Last year for his birthday we were up in New York visiting his Great Grandparents, with all his little cousins and had a party there with them. So, this year, I am making it up to him and we are having a construction themed birthday party. I am really excited for it to get here. I found a whole construction themed party write up in Family Fun Magazine a couple of months ago and we are using alot of those ideas. I will definitely post some pictures of it afterwards.

This weekend we are going to North Carolina for a family reunion. We haven't been there for two years and they have never seen Bryson, so we are really excited to go down. We are camping there in the town at the campground and that is actually where the reunion is going to be there at a shelter, so we are really looking foward to it. Like I said before, the boys love camping and Christopher is very excited, he kept saying last night at my parents house that he "wanted to go right now to NC", I had to keep telling him that we weren't going until this weekend, he didn't like my answer at all. I will also post some pics from the reunion.

2 comments:

Our Busy Family said...

I love it!! I remember Christopher and all that hair. And Bryson and all those smiles. I had a hard time figuring out how to post the videos too. Nikki told me how to do it, and I finally got it! I think I might work on one for my family!!

Keep-N-Touch said...

That was beautiful! Don't you love "one true media"??? I use it for everything! You guys look great!