Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random cellphone pics from the past couple of years!!! Enjoy!!!!

After all this time I finally figured out how to transfer my cellphone pics to my computer, YAY!!! I hope you enjoy them!!!!
My oldest baby!!!!
Funny cellphone picture frame!!!


Great pic of my Brycie for being a cellphone pic!

Daddy and Brycie probably plotting something "TOP SECRET"!!!

My Daddy at my sister's house!!!

Brycie on a horse!!!

Chrissie on a horse too!!!

No words!!!!

LOL, this is my most favorite pic EVER!!!! This was taken last summer when I was so sick with pregnancy in one of my many hospital stays, laughing was good medicine!!!!

Tomatoes from our garden, summer of 2009, yummy!!! To bad, I was too sick to enjoy them :(

Christopher doing karate!

Bryson passed out before we even left the parking lot of the pumpkin patch.

A long time ago!!! My 2 baby boys!!!

Am I cool or what?!?

On our 5th wedding aniversary, 8-8-08!!!!

Another pic frame on my phone!

And another!!!

And again another!

My funny, funny Brycie!!!

And my funny, funny Chrissie!

LOL!!!!

Hey cowboy where is your zebra?!?

My favorite face of Brycie when he was younger!!!

Me and my boys!!!!

Funny Momma!!!

Football playing Papa!!!

Same with Daddio!!!

Bathtime!!!!

@ Toys-r-us, they loved this jeep!

No comments: