Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Oh Happy Day, Baby Girl is Finally HOME!!!!!!!!

My parents were watching Bryson (and Christopher was at school) so we could go to the hospital and see Ava, she was being discharged that day but they called us that morning and told us that it wouldn't be until later on in the afternoon. We were going up to see her mid-morning and by the time we got there, they said give us an hour and you can take her home. It almost made me shed buckets of tears b.c she was born on the 4th of January and I came home on the 7th and she didn't come home until the 11th, which made for a very hard time for me trying to cope at home without her there with her family. But by the grace of God I was able to make it through.

Papa loving on his only granddaughter, what a tender moment!!!!!

Big brother, Christopher literally meeting his sister for the first time. Cool thing, he didn't even know she was coming home that day, he was soooo shocked when he got off the bus, I loved his reaction, I wished I had of taped it, for all to see, it was truly priceless!!!!!

Ok, Bryson, my funny, always has me laughing, child, really does have a very soft tender side, HE LOVES BABIES!!!!! So, when we brought his baby home he was truly beside himself. I love the way she is looking at him, like she is studying his every move, how priceless!!!!

The 2 happiest big brothers ever!!!!!

No words could describe the joy they are feeling inside knowing that their little sister is finally home!!!!

No comments: