Saturday, May 16, 2009

The James River Ferry!!!!

Because of Randy's work situation being so crazy, we decided to get the heck out of dodge one day he didn't work and go down to Jamestown. We road the ferry over to Jamestown, which is always neat. I can't tell you how times in my life I have been on the Jamestown Ferry, I am sure a ton, but everytime it is still fun and exciting. For my boys, Christopher LOVED it and Bryson thought it was okay at first but started hating it at the end, he wanted to go get back in the car. Giselle, do you remember when you were back here, I took you and Alex on it, and we drove the car right on it and it takes you on a 30 minute ride across the river. I also remember we went on it 2x because we went the wrong way down to the ferry.

Daddy with his boys!!!!

Mommy and Christopher, Bryson was to worried about watching the seagull in the pic below to take a pic with us!!!

Crazy seagull, Bryson was entranced with him!

Here was the other ferry going back the way we came, if you look closely you can see vehicles on it.

1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

That is a fun ferry ride. It's been a while. Maybe we'll take a ride next time we head up to Danny's parents house in Williamsburg. Thanks for the fun reminder and cute pictures.