Saturday, May 16, 2009

The Easter Bunny came to our house!!!!!!!

We did something new this year that I think we will keep doing every year because I thought it worked out really good. The Easter Bunny came to our house on Saturday morning instead of the normal Sunday morning. My reasoning behind this idea was that I knew the rest of Saturday we were going to be super busy with a baby shower and a wedding reception and on Sunday mornings Randy had to be church at 6:30 AM so we that wasn't an option either.

The boys waiting patiently to find their easter baskets and the eggs that the Easter Bunny hid. They were both super excited!!!!!

Bryson cheesing for the camera after he found all the loot the Easter Bunny left him!!!!!

Christopher doing the same!!!!


Man, the boys must of been really good to get all that stuff!!!!!

I told Randy to get behind them so I could take a pic of the 3 of them and this is all he gives me-- an extremely serious face!!!!

So after I fussed at him, he decided to smile and hug his boys!!!!!

Christopher got this really cool book that opens up to make a garage. It also comes with paper people and vehicles, plus some stickers. I love Ollie's, I found this there for $3.99. I will pay that any day for my little boys happiness. I LOVE Ollie's book section, you could literally get lost in it.

Still playing with it, Bryson got the truck at the top of the pic, that was only $4.99, and was regularly priced @ $25. What a deal!!!!! Plus, the Incredible Hulk t-shirts they got, I got on
clearance at Wal-mart for $3 a piece. Sweet!!!! I love good deals!

No comments: