Wednesday, April 1, 2009

March 1st--Snow Day!!!!!!!

We haven't had a really good snow storm in the Richmond area in years, and I think we were finally due for one, but in March, that was the only crazy think about it. The boys were a little sick and I didn't want them to go out and play in the snow but I couldn't hold back any longer and also a couple days later after repeatedly begging me, I caved.

Christopher all bundled up, and of course I don't have any snow gear for them because it doesn't snow enough, so we just made due with what we had.

Bryson actually walking in the snow, I don't think Christopher ventured out into. Bryson is more of a daredevil than his brother.


Posing for a pic!

He was looking at the moon.

This was taken from our back door, what a winter wonderland!

No comments: