Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Happy Birthday, Randy Dear!!!!!!!!!

Well, I have seen on other posts, where they have dedicated one whole post to their husband on his birthday or anniversary. Well, here goes nothing, I am going to give it a try. He turned 29 on March 21 and I know I am a day late (well, okay many days late) and a dollar short but I am still going to do it.

He has been so wonderful since the day that I met him that I am going to give 29 reasons why I love him sooooooooo much!!!!!!!!
  1. He is a wonderful husband and father.
  2. He is a great provider.
  3. He makes me laugh with his great sense of humor.
  4. He lets the boys jump on him like he is a jungle gym and plays hide and seek with them in the house, and also sometimes plays dead which makes Christopher go crazy when he won't answer him or wake up.
  5. He is very good with music.
  6. He was a wonderful missionary and served faithfully which shows me how much he loves the gospel.
  7. He is a wonderful handyman and can fix just about anything.
  8. He loves me and his boys unconditionally.
  9. He loves animals and hates when others are mean to them.
  10. He is from Massachusetts but doesn't have an accent at all.
  11. He honors his calling and takes it very seriously.
  12. He loves to cook and bakes great cookies and New York Style Cheesecake, YUMMY!!!!!!!!!
  13. He cooks dinner often.
  14. He also helps with the laundry.
  15. He is my BFF.
  16. He puts up with me and my nagging on a daily basis and still loves me at the end of the day.
  17. He has 2 older brothers and a younger sister and I have two older sisters and a younger brother.
  18. He has moved around just about as much as me growing up.
  19. He talks in his sleep and has even gotten Christopher out of his bed in his sleep.
  20. He loves to serve others when they are in need, he has a very kind heart.
  21. I am so glad we are eternal companions!!!!!!!
  22. I think that we were made for each other, we are always thinking the same things, weird but awesome!!!!!!!
  23. He keeps me grounded and focused so I don't flip my lid!
  24. He has really been focused on planting a garden this year and so far so good!
  25. He is a great example to his family, he was the only one to serve a mission!
  26. He and I are dying to work on our family history, it is such a wonderful feeling when the names get taken to the temple and the work gets done!
  27. No matter what we do together or how we spend our time, we always have the best time when we are together as a family!!!!!!!
  28. I am glad that we have spent the past almost 6 years together as husband and wife and mommy and daddy!!!!!!!!
  29. This is harder than it looks, I hope he appreciates it and knows how much I love him!!!!!

Randy, sorry this is WAYYYYYY late but know that I love you forever!!!!!!!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: