Monday, December 29, 2008

Shelly's Graduation--Bachelor of Nursing!!!!!!

On December 12th, 2008, at 7:00PM at the VCU Seigel Center, Shelly graduated, YEAH!!!!!This is her walking in with her class. I am so proud of her, she has worked really hard to get where she is at.
This is the whole class, 3 doctoral candidate's, 2 rows of masters, and the rest bachelors.

Sorry this is blurry, but this is her walking across the stage, GOOD JOB, SHELL!!!!

This was right after she came down off the stage, they let family members come up and take close ups if they wanted and of course, I wanted too.

This was after everyone walked and the whole gym was going crazy cheering for the Grads! Shelly was looking up at me so I could take her pic.


With her very proud parents, this makes #3 of their 4 kids to get their bachelors, Robbie is close to finishing as well.

The whole crew, I wouldn't of missed it for the world.

A very proud sister and nephew!

No comments: