Monday, December 29, 2008

2008 Belmont Ward Christmas Party & Nativity

The kids were so cute!!!!!!!!If you look closely, to the right at the bottom, that is little Brycie sitting there as a little sheep. I was so shock that he sat there the whole time because he is still in nursery.
Here is a better pic of him, a leader told me that they had a little hat on him to match his shirt but he took it off.

Christopher is the last Shepherd on the left holding the broom handle, he did a great job too. I was surprised as well, that he participated.

Here is a video, showing some of the nativity, like is said earlier, the whole thing was really cute!!!!!

1 comment:

Brooke Soderholm (crazysodfam) said...

Thanks for the post! I'm glad that you all enjoyed it. I thought it was cute too. It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Goog job keeping upwith the blog!