Monday, December 29, 2008

My boys LOVE Christmas Lights!!!!!!!

My Mom and I went shopping on a Saturday afternoon and was stopped at a light and saw this, the antlers on this SUV, I laughed and thought I really have to take a picture of this, so cute!
This is a house not to far from us, it is really amazing!! We have been past this house a few times and the first time Bryson cried as we were leaving it, he was sad that he couldn't see it anymore. So Daddy turned around so we could drive past it again, that made him happy.
This is another house not to far from us, we actually got out of the van and walked around at this one, I took so many pics but decided not to bore you with them so I just picked a few to share.
The homeowner's left no space uncovered, it was really amazing!
There was even a path that took you to the side and back of the house, everywhere you looked there was something to look at.

No comments: